Top Gifts & Ideas
in search for the perfect gift...
From choosing unique gifts to perfecting the way it is wrapped, I enjoy putting my creative thoughts into gift-giving. My blog is full of useful tips and my best gift ideas.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Adorable Handmade Card from Toddler to Dad
Next glue paper on top of a bigger colored paper for a nice border.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Best 40th Birthday Gift Idea
The perfect gift for this age is something that inspires the person to try something new or something they've always wanted to do but never took the time for it.
Easter Gifts for Kids
Books: It can be any children's books or specificaly books about Easter.
Egg decorating kits: An Easter egg decorating kit is always great. You can alternatively give KoolAid packets. They make great color dyes for dying eggs
Cookies: Egg shaped cookies, decorated to look like Easter eggs. Or give a cookie decorating kit for the kids to enjoy making their own.
Keep in mind Easter as well as Spring when putting together the right gift for a child.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Ideas For Gift Basket With Beach Theme
- sunblock lotion
- spf 15 lip balm
- flip flops with a fun and colorful print
- water bottle
- beach ball
- water goggles
- beach towel
Fun idea: use a beach bag instead of a basket. Another great alternative is a beach pail.
How about a Gift basket with beach theme for kids? Throw in a sand castle pail and other beach toys. You can also add some shampoo for kids that removes chlorine such as Suave's Kids Shampoo 2in1 Swim & Sport
Monday, January 4, 2010
15 Last Minute Gift Ideas for Him
- Magazine Subscription - the quickest and easiest, making it the number one last minute gift ideas for him, you don't even have to leave you house. It'll probably take you five minutes to visit a men's magazine website such as menshealth.com and click on the subscription link or in this case the 'give a gift' link (for menshealth it's pretty visible at the top right corner of it's site).
- Best Buy Gift Card - Guys love gadgets and electronics. You might not need to drive to a Best Buy, somtimes your local grocery store may have gift cards to Best Buy and other stores and restaurants.
- Movie DVDs - Action-packed films is a safe genre if you don't know what movies he likes.
- Cell phone accessories - cell phone face plates, silicon skin cases, cellular cases
- iPod - everyone loves music!
- Madden NFL 10 (Nintendi Wii)
- The Beatles: Rock Band (Nintendo Wii)
- Guiter Hero 5 (Nintendi Wii)
- Wallet & Belt
- Backpack for Wii
- Thumb Drive (Flash Drive)
- Shaving Set
- Clothes: Boxers, Socks, Scarf , etc
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
10 Great Gift Ideas for 5 year old Girls
- Vtech Cinderella Laptop (this was great because she sees me blogging on my laptop and wants to 'work' next to me)
- Adjustable Quad Roller Skates (she's been wanting these all year)
- Play Doh Activity Center (She loves play-doh; what kid doesn't? I've posted this and the next item on the list because they provide a surface for the kids to play with this popular dough)
- Play Doh Super Craft Caddy (Caddy with play doh tools)
- Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter or Radio Flyer Little Red Scooter
- Toy Art Easel
- Kid's Digital Camera
- Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints
- Jump Rope
- Hula Hoop
If you read my blogs often, you'll start noticing that I love posting gift ideas for kids that keep them active, promotes learning, and uses creativity and imagination.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Christmas gift for boyfriend
I think a Best Buy Gift Card would make a great Christmas gift for a boyfriend. Most people would agree that guys are harder to shop for especially because when you walk into the a store the women's section is usually bigger than the small selection of stuff for men.
I know what you're thinking 'gift cards are the easy way out', or 'they're the ultimate last minute gift idea' but think about it... what if you got a gift card to your absolute favorite place. Instead of getting a gift that you may or may not have liked, you are granted the power to choose your own gift at the place you love to shop (or could be to your favorite restaurant). If the gift is chosen by you its gotta be a great present! Who thought of the gift card idea? Props to you.
But why Best Buy out of all places? It doesn't have to be but here's what made me think of it... To start everyone uses technology. Second, guys tend not to like shopping as much as girls do especially for clothes. In general boys rather shop for gadgets, games, stuff.. and show off their new wide-screen t.v., their nintendo wii / play station or how they have the latest video game... ohhh and their movie collections. I'm sure you get the picture.
As I said, a gift card to Best Buy is just an idea, you might know of another place your boyfriend likes to shop frequently. Just keep in mind the gift card idea works as a perfect gift only when it's a card to a favorite store because there are more chances that they'll find something they actually want to buy.
Choosing a gift card to the right place is important. That will make or break this gift idea. I'll admit I once received a starbucks gift card and never used it. Instead, I re-gift it. I am of the rare species that never drinks coffee. I simply gave it to someone that drank coffee.More Gift ideas for him:
- magazine subscription
- tickets to his favorite sports game