Tuesday, December 29, 2009

10 Great Gift Ideas for 5 year old Girls

Here's a list I compiled based off of what my daughter recieved for Christmas (and liked best), and stuff I found after Christmas that I might save as ideas for her birthday or next ocassion. Every item on this list is a Great gift for a 5 year old Girl:
  1. Vtech Cinderella Laptop (this was great because she sees me blogging on my laptop and wants to 'work' next to me)
  2. Adjustable Quad Roller Skates (she's been wanting these all year)
  3. Play Doh Activity Center (She loves play-doh; what kid doesn't? I've posted this and the next item on the list because they provide a surface for the kids to play with this popular dough)
  4. Play Doh Super Craft Caddy (Caddy with play doh tools)
  5. Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter or Radio Flyer Little Red Scooter
  6. Toy Art Easel
  7. Kid's Digital Camera
  8. Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints
  9. Jump Rope
  10. Hula Hoop

If you read my blogs often, you'll start noticing that I love posting gift ideas for kids that keep them active, promotes learning, and uses creativity and imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment