Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unique 25th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas For A Man

Traditionally, the 25th Wedding Anniversary is the Silver Anniversary. Typically, you'll find the usual silver jewelry and engraved silver keepsakes throughout the internet. Personally, I think a silver watch would make an elegant gift but its also what comes to mind first for most people. I wanted to post something a little more unique so I did a little "googling" myself. I did come across an unique idea for a 25 year wedding anniversary: One-of-a-Kind Anniversary Gift Idea:

  1. Unique Couples Ring from ByLiad.com: A silver ring that features the couples portrait. This ring is also offered at findgift.com with a 10% off coupon posted http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-131978/
  2. http://marriage.about.com had some pretty good ideas. Here's one I liked: "Put together a CD with songs from the era of the marriage date."
Other Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas for Men:
  • Elegant Silver Watch
  • Pocket Watch
  • Bottle of Wine
  • Engraved Flask
  • Silver Ring
  • Cufflinks

1 comment:

  1. the 25th Wedding Anniversary is the Silver Anniversary. Typically, you'll find the usual silver jewelry and engraved silver keepsakes throughout the internet. Personally, I think a silver watch would make an elegant gift. 70th birthday gifts

    ReplyDelete