Monday, November 30, 2009

Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas

I'd say about 3 years ago, I made a massage therapy appointment for my husband as a wedding anniversary gift. His thoughts, at first, were 'I'm not going to like this' but was later surprised to see how much he truly enjoyed it. He kept talking about how relaxed he felt.

In fact, the gift was such a success he insisted I make an appointment for myself. A week later, not ever having experienced a professional massage before, I went to my appointment. Before then, I had only imagined how great it would be to get a massage. Just like my husband, I was pretty amazed.

The following year we went both went for a repeat. The third year we scheduled a couple's massage session.

It's romantic and relaxing. Anyone could benefit from a massage and I can't imagine anyone that tries it, not enjoying it. A big bonus is that there are numerous health benefits aside from it's reputation as a stress-reliever.

Need more ideas? Read: Traditional Wedding Anniversary Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment