Sunday, November 15, 2009

What Are the Hot Christmas Gifts This Year

I cannot consider myself a blogger of Gift Ideas if I don't include a blog about the Hot Gifts This Year. Christmas is around the corner... so I have set myself to go searching for the answer to everyone's question... What's Hot for Christmas Gifts ??

I gotta start this list with a hot item that is unmistakably on lots of ppl's list, the wii.

Top Christmas Gifts:

  1. Nintendo Wii
  2. Barbie (just found out Barbie is searched for more than the wii)
  3. Play-Doh creativity center
  4. cell phone
  5. Play Station
  6. Best Buy Gift Card
  7. Rock Band
  8. Digital Camera

Have a gift idea you think should be on this list... send me a tweet http://twitter.com/mygiftidea

Speaking of Christmas gifts, make sure to visit again - my next blog will be Christmas Gifts for the Hard to Buy for I've got great ideas I want to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment